The IBD Remission Diet is ideal for anyone with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis or severe irritable bowel syndrome who has had enough of the drugs and surgery cycle. The IBD Remission Diet is a specialized, next-generation combination of an elemental liquid diet, with bone and veggie broths, along with tried and tested natural remedies to help heal the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Restoring Bowel Health With an Elemental Liquid Diet
The IBD Remission Diet is a liquid-only, bowel rest diet – it is not a selection or choice of diets, it is ONE diet only. It is a 100% natural program that combines an elemental liquid bowel rest diet with a specifically targeted supplementation plan to induce disease remission and heal the gastrointestinal tract. The only variation on this diet is to use it only half of the time, and for the other half of your diet, you consume well-tolerated foods like FODMAP or Jini’s Low Residue foods.
If you’re unable to eat solid foods, or can only tolerate a small variety of foods, or you want to give your bowel a focused healing spa, then you may wish to use this program to:
1. Stop bleeding and heal inflammation
2. Give intestinal fissures, fistulas and ulcers time and space to heal
3. Heal the mucosal lining of the intestine with targeted amino acids and herbs
4. Heal leaky gut syndrome
5. Clear intestinal obstructions
6. Replace bad or imbalanced intestinal flora with good bacteria
7. Provide a layer of good bacteria to coat and protect the mucosal lining from toxins, parasites, fungus and damage
8. Ensure long-term, ongoing health in the entire gastrointestinal system
9. Heal and balance the entire immune system with proven supplements
10. Gain solid weight (muscle, not fat) if underweight or malnourished
11. Thoroughly test for food intolerances and allergies
with a food reintroduction program
12. Achieve emotional healing
13. Prevent relapse with a Maintenance Diet
Dozens of clinical, medical studies have shown that an elemental liquid diet like the IBD Remission Diet is as effective as steroids (such as Prednisone) at inducing remission for inflammatory bowel disease, with results in an average 3 to 6 weeks.
In fact, The IBD Remission Diet is such an effective holistic program of whole-body healing that secondary health issues are often resolved by following its diet and supplementation plan.
If you’ve been looking for a detailed, step-by-step natural alternative to damaging prescription drugs and surgery, that helps to induce disease remission and quick-start your return to long-term health, The IBD Remission Diet may just be the book for you.
What Is An Elemental Diet?
An elemental diet is one where EVERYTHING you consume, for a period of 3 to 6 weeks, is in completely liquid, pre-digested form. It combines protein shakes with vegetable broths, bone broths, homemade jello and certain supplements. You can do a Vegan version of the Diet, or a regular version. But know that an elemental diet requires a lot of discipline – if you ‘cheat’ you will not be providing the total bowel rest that is necessary for healing the gut.
Also, because your diet is completely liquid, be prepared for multiple liquid bowel movements (reduced fecal matter) throughout the day. This is not diarrhea (you will still maintain your weight, or gain weight if that is your goal) it is simply that liquid elemental diets produce liquid stool – just like a breastfed baby.
You will likely need to take time off your regular schedule, or reduce your workload significantly to do this Diet as it is a serious healing tool and root-level healing requires a lot of energy.
The other alternative to an exclusively elemental diet, is to do a half-elemental diet and then the other half of your diet consists of well-tolerated foods.
3 FREE BONUSES INCLUDED
Your purchase includes 3 items designed to fast-track your learning and implementation of the Diet:
- Coca Pulse Test for Allergies eBook
- Coca Pulse Test Charts
- Probiotics 1 Teleseminar – both MP3 audio and PDF Transcript of Jini Patel Thompson interviewing probiotics author and expert Natasha Trenev. By the time you finish this teleseminar, you’ll likely know more about probiotics than your doctor!
365-DAY GUARANTEE: if you purchase this book or eBook and it is not helpful, just email us for a no-questions-asked, 365-day guaranteed refund!
Keep reading for a detailed list of what’s in each chapter…
IBD Remission Diet
Click Here for the full Table of Contents