In her revolutionary book, Listen To Your IBS, colon and bowel syndrome expert Jini Patel Thompson presents a series of effective, natural treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) that have worked for thousands of people around the world.
Listen To Your IBS will give you all the specific information, tools and strategies you need to completely heal your IBS without drugs. The up-to-date book incorporates the feedback Jini has received from thousands of readers who have already used and benefitted from her innovative IBS treatment.
Any problem with your digestive system (even mild) is impossible to ignore for very long. Although IBS is not as severe as Crohn’s disease or colitis, it still has the power to completely disrupt and take away your quality of life. Depending on the severity of your IBS, you may:
- Have trouble sleeping well at night.
- Be in constant pain throughout the day.
- Be unable to engage in social activities due to diarrhea or flatulence (gas).
- Experience “brain fog”, poor memory, plugged ear, or floaters in your eyes.
- Have trouble eating due to pain and bloating.
- Suffer from mouth ulcers, anal or rectal fissures, constipation, spasms, cramping, hemorrhoids, etc.
Many people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have already tried pharmaceutical drugs and modern medical treatment with little or no success. Listen To Your IBS is a welcome and unique approach to treating irritable bowel syndrome using entirely natural methods and utilizing the power of the mind/body interface.
With wit and compassion, Jini teaches readers how to control their bowels, transform their pain, heal their rectal fissures, relieve gas and bloating and prevent and manage IBS flare-ups using completely natural methods. All levels of symptoms are addressed, from mild gas and diarrhea to severe pain and malnutrition.
A Few of the Breakthrough
Protocols Inside This book
- How to control your bowels – no more embarrassing accidents!
- How to manage and treat the cycle of your illness using entirely natural methods, including flare-ups.
- Which herbal supplements will help you manage your symptoms day-to-day, and which supplements will effect root-level, long term healing.
- Which foods are safe for you to eat, which foods will trigger bloating, spastic colon, or diarrhea.
- A series of Healing Diets for both quick relief of IBS symptoms and long-term healing of the underlying causes.
- How to get past your fear of weaning off prescription drugs.
- Lifestyle changes, visualizations, and recommended bodywork therapies.
- Comparisons with popular treatments such as the Gottschall Specific Carbohydrate Diet, the Blood Type Diet, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine
- What to do AFTER you’ve healed your IBS to ensure ongoing good health.
Jini Patel Thompson’s first book, Listen To Your Gut, is a Bestseller in over 80 countries. But, because IBS is the mildest of the intestinal diseases, there’s a lot of information in Listen To Your Gut that someone with IBS does not need. So Jini wrote this shorter, more affordable book, Listen To Your IBS, specifically for people with irritable bowel syndrome – containing everything you need to heal yourself and take your life back.
*Note: If you have already purchased Listen To Your Gut, email us and we will send you this Listen To Your IBS ebook for free.
Listen To Your IBS Helps You HEAL:
- Your damaged mucosal lining (results in inflammation, pain, and reduced nutrient absorption).
- Existing, or ongoing infection in your gut, and all of its consequences – diarrhea, constipation, pain, cramping, acid reflux, etc.
- A lack of good, protective intestinal bacteria.
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal system, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- An inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from your food
- Emotional trauma or wounding being carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
- Ongoing stress and emotional events that continue to produce harmful biochemical reactions in the gut.
365-DAY GUARANTEE: if you purchase this eBook and it is not helpful, just email us for a no-questions-asked, 365-day guaranteed refund!
If you have already purchased Listen To Your Gut, email us and we will send you this Listen To Your IBSebook for free.
Keep reading for a detailed description of what’s in each chapter…
Listen to Your IBS Table of Contents
Click Here for the full Table of Contents