Author Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural remedies and treatments for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal disorders. Listen To Your Gut is sold in over 80 countries, and is now in its third updated and expanded edition.
This program (a 500-page book with accompanying charts, symptom quizzes & workbook) gives you all the natural healing tools you need to heal your Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) without drugs or surgery.
Listen To Your Gut identifies and addresses both the painful symptoms and the underlying causes of colon, bowel and gastro-intestinal disorders like Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, IBS, including:
- Ulcers, rectal or anal fissures, pus, bleeding, pain, leaky gut, etc. (caused by damage to the mucosal lining).
- Diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, rectal or anal strictures, fistulas, acid reflux, pain, spasms, etc. (the consequences of ongoing problems and infection in your gut).
- Candida (yeast) infection, bad bacteria and other gastrointestinal pathogens (resulting from a lack of good, protective bacterial flora).
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal imbalance, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- Weight loss, malnutrition, fatigue, weakness, etc. (from an inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from food).
- Harmful biochemical reactions in the gut (caused by ongoing stress and negative emotional events).
- Mind/body emotional healing, since all of the above symptoms are also associated with emotional trauma or wounding still carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
What’s In The Book?
After many years of research and experimentation, Jini learned there were eight key steps that nearly everyone with a gut disease needs to take in order to heal their Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, or irritable bowel syndrome.
After healing herself of serious widespread Crohn’s disease (she has been 100% drug and surgery-free for over 25 years), Jini Patel Thompson made her natural healing methods available to help others with bowel disorders.
Listen To Your Gut provides step-by-step guidelines for implementing each of these eight steps, starting with self-assessment tests and symptom guides. The book also includes targeted Healing Diets, information on children with IBD and IBS, and Jini’s views on traditional bowel disease treatments such as drugs and surgery.
If you implement each of Jini’s eight steps – thoroughly, preferably simultaneously, and without skipping over any of them – you may join the tens of thousands who have benefited from this incredibly thorough, natural treatment plan for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, IBS or SIBO.
The Third Revised Edition includes:
1. Mind/body/spirit section at the end of each Symptom Treatment in Chapter 2; questions that help you explore the possible metaphysical causes of each symptom.
2. Improved treatment protocols – based on so much feedback from readers of earlier editions and new supplement technology (like atom-sized minerals).
3. Jini points you to additional info (usually on her blog or YouTube channel) that supports certain treatments or protocols, where you also have the opportunity to ask Jini a question about that protocol.
4. Jini gives you the ‘Just tell me what to do’ version of her healing program; the easy to implement bullet point list that works for most of the people, most of the time.
5. She also gives you instructions and also tells you how Jini uses all the new products she’s formulated (that aren’t in earlier editions) to achieve even greater healing and vitality.
JINI’S EIGHT-STEP PROCESS TO HEAL IBD
Listen to Your Gut offers detailed instructions and natural treatment plans to heal all types of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), SIBO and IBS. You do not even need an official medical diagnosis to use the therapies in this book. The focus is on healing ALL the contributors to dis-ease (or unease) in the body; providing bowel rest with a special elemental liquid diet or a diet of easily tolerated foods, eradicating pathogens from the gut, rebalancing the bacterial flora, healing the damage done to the mucosal lining and intestinal wall, healing the emotional factors that lead to susceptibility in the gut in the first place, addressing any nutrient deficiencies, supporting the healing process with a healthy living environment and balancing the hormonal system.
Let’s look at Jini’s eight healing steps…
1. Healing Diet
In extreme cases (if the person is very malnourished or underweight, or there is ongoing intestinal bleeding) the best and fastest way to help heal IBD (Crohn’s, colitis, or diverticulitis) is to go on an elemental liquid diet (as thoroughly outlined in Jini’s book, The IBD Remission Diet). An elemental liquid diet provides bowel rest and eliminates any trigger foods, while using herbs and supplements to address the underlying infection and inflammation in the digestive system. An elemental diet can also be helpful for SIBO or IBS, as a microbiome reset method, and as a way to clear food allergies/intolerances and then test thoroughly for tolerance as you introduce normal foods after the diet. If a bowel rest diet is not needed, then Jini provides 4 different Healing Diets (with recipes), which you follow according to the severity of your symptoms.
2. Eradicating Pathogens
Jini details how to use her extremely effective gut infection protocol to rid the gastrointestinal tract of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, yeast (candida albicans), and parasites.
3. Re-Populating The Gut Flora
Jini’s recommends combining her gut infection protocol with high dose, therapeutic probiotic supplementation. She stresses that probiotics for IBS and IBD treatment must be in a potent, bioavailable form; capable of colonizing the gastrointestinal tract, and ingested in high enough amounts to have a therapeutic effect.
The best results are seen from probiotic layering using Jini’s Probiotic Retention Enema along with oral dosing, so the probiotics can immediately begin to colonize the large bowel without having to go through the digestive tract.
4. Healing Inflammation and Ulceration
Targeted herbal remedies and supplementation are also highly beneficial to the healing of intestinal inflammation and ulceration, producing more rapid healing. For example, if you have ongoing bleeding from the colon, Jini recommends her Healing Implant Enema, along with MucosaCalm and George’s Aloe Vera Juice.
5. Resolving Nutrient Deficiencies
Jini’s research has established that there are specific nutritional supplements that pretty much everyone with IBD needs to take, due to the loss of nutrients through diarrhea and/or the lack of absorption of nutrients. Each of these supplements is vital for healing various symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease, or severe IBS, and they also work synergistically to accelerate healing.
6. Detoxing Your Living Environment
A major part of the healing process involves reducing or eliminating the toxins in your lifestyle that are damaging to your health. In Chapter 4, Jini takes you through every room in your house and shows you how to make your living environment safe and supportive. What pans are you cooking with? How much electromagnetic radiation is in your house? What elements of your home are off-gassing harmful chemicals while you sleep? And so on. Checklists and tips make this process easy.
7. Addressing the Emotional Contributors
Over 60% of your body’s neurotransmitters are not in your brain, but in your gut! There is now an entire field dedicated to this emerging knowledge about the interrelation of the mind, emotions and the digestive system, called neurogastroenterology. Jini stresses that if you don’t heal the psychological and emotional components of your disease, you will never have long-term health. She provides you with the most effective mind/body therapies she’s found in Chapter 6. Sections to explore this concept are also throughout the book, in Chapter 5, Chapter 7 and the Symptom Treatments in Chapter 2.
8. Balancing Your Hormones
If you have been ill for longer than eight months, or if you have taken any kind of steroid or immune suppressant drug, then it is highly likely your adrenal gland and thyroid glands (at least) are not functioning properly. Therefore, you need to support the entire hormonal system so it can return to balance. Jini recommends treatments and natural supplements especially tailored to those with inflammatory bowel disease.
* * *
Listen To Your Gut provides step-by-step guidelines for implementing each of these eight steps, starting with self-assessment tests and symptom guides. The book also includes targeted Healing Diets, information on children with IBD and IBS, and Jini’s views on traditional bowel disorder treatments such as drugs and surgery.
If you implement each of Jini’s eight steps – thoroughly, preferably simultaneously, and without skipping over any of them – you will join the tens of thousands who have benefited from this incredibly thorough natural treatment plan for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, or IBS.
365-DAY GUARANTEE: if you purchase this Book and it is not helpful, just email/phone us for a no-questions-asked, 365-day guaranteed refund!
eBook version also available – $9.95
Keep reading for a detailed description of what’s covered in each chapter…
Listen to Your Gut
Table of Contents